This platform allows all consumers to escalate water and sanitation complaints to service providers if they are not satisfied with the service.
Requirements and Rules
- The complainant must be the consumer or owner.
- There is a previous complaint with a reference number of the service provider.
- An escalation period of 30 working days from the date of closure of the service provider's complaint.
- The complaint shall be filed 30 working days after the service provider's failure to respond.
- You can't escalate the same complaint more than once.
What is done after completing the application
The application is examined by the regulator either by acceptance or by refusal. If accepted, it will be transferred to the service provider for re-examination and verification of the application of the recommended procedures for the examination of complaints. If necessary, it will be escalated to the Regulator's complaints committee, after which the beneficiary will be notified of the final decision.